Friday, July 28, 2006

Tagged (for my sins!)

I have been tagged by goodkharmabunny. This lead to yet another frantic Internet search to find out what it means! On my way I finally understood what a "meme" is thanks to the Pariah. This Blogging "ritual" is as strange as any, and with all its own jargon set to confuse us poor simple souls!

Anyway, on to the point - the tag.... It follows a standard format, so anyone tagged by me, now has to provide answers to the following questions:

Name 5 things always found in your:

Handbag/purse:
Shopping list
Money/credit card
Pen & Paper
Gooey lollipop for emergency situations with my little boy
Toy car or motorbike (for the same reason)




Purse/wallet:
Coins (usually small denomination!)
Toy library membership card
County library membership card
Receipts
Business cards (well, you never know...)



Fridge:
Opened bottle of dry white wine (unoaked)!
Mature cheddar cheese (or if I am lucky goats cheese)
Tomatoes
Selection of seasonal veg from my local organic farm or the farmer's market
Full fat milk for my little boy




Wardrobe/closet:
Pile of gardening/work clothes (on the floor)
My two pairs of ultra sexy shoes, protected in their boxes
My latest going out outfit (not worn enough) - currently black bootleg trousers and a black embroidered chiffon tunic top( - very 70s!)
Long skirts (ankle length - it's supposed to leave things to the imagination!)
Tailored blouses/ladies shirts - I am beyond tee-shirt days!




Car:
Map of the British Isles
First Aid kit
CDs (Currently Scissor Sisters and Arctic Monkeys)
Suntan cream (min factor 30)
Water


Desk:
Photos not yet put in albums
Cup of tea (maybe hot maybe cold!)
Spare toner cartridge
Notes/references for my latest project
Pile of bills



Five people to be tagged coming tomorrow when I have collected their URLs!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hi, I followed Good Kharma Bunny's tag list and found your blog. I really enjoyed reading your list and thought the photos were a fantastic touch. Well done.

Great blog!