Monday, November 20, 2006

What would an arborist keep in a pouch?


I have made this pouch/wallet as a Christmas gift for by brother in law (shhh!!).

I am very pleased with it as I had no pattern, and so had to plan and design it all from scratch. It is made from knitted hand dyed linen in a nice muted acid green. It is lined with plain linen cloth and the pocket is made from a nice oak-leaf patterned fabric. The colours and pattern seemed appropriate given his profession.

I am very smug to be able to announce that this completes my Christmas present list, and so now I can lean back and relax until the big day. Oh, except for the piece of consultancy work that I just won this morning. (Hoorah!).

3 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

What would an arborist keep in a pouch? His nuts ofcourse!

Anonymous said...

So... it begs the question...

are they... wait for it...

salted
dry roast
nobby's
hazel('s)
cob
brazil (hope no waxing!)
pea (sized)
pine(ing)

sorry!

Dancin Fool said...

You nutter! Sorry but that's the best I could come up with! x