Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who entered my recent competition (Can you guess what it is yet - June 2007) to guess what my two boys bought their Dad for Father's Day.

The answer is that it is a a digital wireless rain gauge... so as a slightly nerdy family we can monitor the daily rainfall from the dry comfort of our kitchen! It has provided hours (well actually millimetres) of fun so far. Let me know if you want the monthly UK fall from now on! In fact I might just post it anyway!

The winner is Debbie - who concluded that it was a rocket launcher - congratulations! You made me laugh even though it was way off target.

A picture of the knitted flower brooch (pin) that I am sending to Debbie for her prize will follow.

Thanks also to Sun Pat for your suggestion - I couldn't quite see how the antenna fitted in, though. If you would care to elaborate on your answer to include this functionality, then I might stretch to a runner's up prize too!

No comments: