Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Progress

This week I have progressed a knitted wallet I am making for my brother in law, made a knitted outer layer for a new journal cover that will be another Christmas gift, started a knitted beaded belt for myself, and painted our back door. (spot a theme?)

Pictures will follow...

I am adjusting (slowly) to life without my little boy at home... now he has started school full time the house seems so empty, and it is hard to see just how much he has replaced me with his school experiences. Many thanks to good kharma bunny for being so... well she knows.... such a good friend...

My sister has joined me in blog land (http://twoknightsandmaidens.blogspot.com), and my fav. big cousin has been reading my posts! He promises/threatens to leave comments. That's a bit scary!

4 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

A-ha! So you have been busy this evening, it is so addictive!

I have not prepared another verse yet but am dying to post more items!

Thank you for your visit. Ofcourse I check the site every evening which accounts for at least 5 of the hits!

Looking forward to your pictures. x

Anonymous said...

Hello, you dont know me but your sister does, and she tells me that you are the mystery french tickler enquirer on her blog page. well what can i say, i thought i'd turned her place of creative outlet into a bawdy 4 and 20 virgins, fnarr fnarr, have you seen the wife, nudge nudge, wink wink, type of home for the nations disaffected, poor Natalie (or Johnny as she's known round these parts) but all along it was you. I think you must pay and as the starter motor has just died on my car i charge you with knitting me a new one. i would like my starter motor knitted in a aqua marine color so that it does'nt clash with the rest of the car.
Thank you and may i say i'm glad to make your acquataince after all these years.
Love and peace
Merv (or t-bone as i am known around those parts)

Mac's niece said...

Dear T-bone - very glad to make your acquaintance. Please send me a Haynes diagram of your starter motor (automotive models vary so much in their basic components don't you think?). As for for aqua marine - that is not a problem. Do you like it synthetic or natural (fnarr?!?!?!?). Got some nice hemp and also kid mohair. Please confirm your specification and production shall begin post haste!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Nichole and thanks for your amusing reply, it made me laugh which is always a good way to start the day dont you think.
Oh yes, and hemp i think, at least if it does'nt work i can smoke it!!
Have a cool day.
Merv