Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tagged - 10 questions

Many weeks ago I was tagged by Dancin' Fool to take part in a meme she had compiled which posed the following questions of participants. I apologise for the delay in completing this... but can I also add what fun it has been to identify and articulate the answers...

1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)

  • I would eradicate the inertia caused by pointless regret and enable the world to move on positively by learning from their mistakes and experiences.

2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?

At first it seemed like an impossible task, but then it just got easier and easier.

  1. Sade - Stronger than Pride
  2. David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
  3. Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain
  4. Dave Brubreck - Time Out
  5. Bob Dylan Desire
  6. Bruce Spingsteen - Born in the USA
  7. Eric Clapton - Slowhand
  8. Winton Marsalis - Marsalis Standard Time
  9. Talking Heads - Little Creatures
  10. Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced

3. you were a smell what would it be?

  • Crushed geranium leaves - sharp, surprising and from an unpromising exterior!

4. What bird would you most like to be?

  • A Puffin.

5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?

  • Margaret Thatcher. She changed the direction of this country forever, and to my mind not in a good way. We are still feeling the pain of the changes she made, and some we are only now understanding the full ramifications of.

6. Are there any foods that your body craves?

  • Ginger and chillies.

7. What's your favourite time of year?

  • Spring.


8. What's your favourite time of day?

  • 6:00am - I am still warm and in bed, my dreams are still with me, an none of the day's demands have yet landed at my feet.


9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?

  • A rest please, I have had too much change - both my own and other people's.

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)

  1. Shami Chakrabarti
  2. Germaine Greer
  3. Sheila Hancock
  4. Tony Benn
  5. Louis Theroux

If anyone else would like to complete this meme, please leave me a comment and I will link to your answers.

4 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello. Top answers! Thank you for giving the questions so much consideration, I really enjoyed reading your responses.

I am also thrilled that you chose to answer the bird poo question, many have shied away in diplomacy however as it's only pretend poo it does not really matter if you wish it on someone!

Looking forward to seeing your latest projects when they are done.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... no sign of any ear muffs yet!

Dancin Fool said...

Yeah! The hatometer is over 50,000!

Katie said...

these are really deep questions!!! i don't know if my brain operates on that level anymore :)