Thursday, December 21, 2006

Networking - that must be the secret

So I wondered why it is I could not think of 6 people to tag for the recent meme. I thought I would consult the masters, so I checked out how good kharma bunny got tagged, that led me to Leigh, and then to Cheryl, and then I realised - I just am not very good at networking!

So sorry to be the weakest link in the meme...

But it's good to follow other people's networks - Leigh and Cheryl both have some great things on their blogs. It's great how many talented people are just a click away.

1 comment:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! I have finally managed to start putting together my list after being tagged, explanation contained within posting of 10 weird items to some soon.

Well done on the prolific posting spell! I really love rockpool. When I saw the first picture I thought a backing edge of beige with an outer edge of dark blue, but when I saw the whole piece, which is lighter, I thought an edge of dark blue with an outer edge of dark but bright green. Anyway let me know what you have done/ are planning to do. I would love to see the finished piece.

Keep those posts coming. xxx