Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Art class week 10

This week in my art class, we were invited to begin our own project and receive personalised help with the piece of work. The tutor also brought in an arrangement of glasses and bottles, which we could paint if we wished.


Well, I decided to fulfill my objective for this class, which was to paint a picture of my house. I am pleased with what I have done... I think I managed to keep it well under control, and there is only 1 piece of artistic license!!!!



3 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! That's wonderful! And there should be a tree there!

Dancin Fool said...

P.S. Favourite bits - windows, roofs and roof shadows.

Mac's niece said...

Thank you!

The London judges did not like it. And so have been temporarily suspended from duty!!!!

Their main criticism was the inconsistency in the shadows. So I'll look at that and work on it.

Still, I was pleased with it.