Friday, March 30, 2007

SP10 - early days

A quick message to say thanks to my secret pal for all the wonderful messages she has sent me, and for the tantalising promise of something that should arrive early next week.

So far SP10 has been a lot of fun. I have also said hello to my matched SP10-er and have also posted a package off to her. So she should get it in a week or so (it's an international posting).

2 weeks of school holidays now start for us. I am looking forward to having my little chap home and being able to do things with him, but also know that the next 2 weeks will not have much time spare for crafty pursuits. The weather is supposed to pick up, though, and we hope to go camping if that is the case.

We took a family decision this year not to have Easter eggs, but to donate money to Oxfam. Through their wonderful gifts unwrapped scheme, we have bought 100 school dinners for children to encourage them to go to school and be fed and educated. Now every time I see that mountain of eggs in the shops, I can instead think of some good being done somewhere.

Happy Easter to everyone.

No comments: