Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Puzzle

Well, I finished the shawl, and have even sewn the ends in (a stupid little job that can often take me ages to get around to!). I am pleased with the shawl, even though it has turned out a lot narrower than I expected. I find that odd as I used the same needles and yarn as the pattern suggested, and I thought my gauge was pretty much right. Oh well.

But the puzzle is, which beads to use to bead the edging. I have some delicious amethyst ones, some lovely grey ones, and some cool green ones.

Which to choose?


I have also been tagged by two knights and maidens to take part in a bloggers' favourite book list. I've been compiling my list (she has asked for 10) and shall post it soon. It is difficult to limit it to 10, and I found it difficult to have modern and classic all on the same list, it would have been easier to separate them out. Anyway, more of that another time...

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! I think the grey or amethyst for the beads. Looking forward to seeing the shawl.

I keep checking on kailana's blog and she has allowed bloggers to submit a slightly longer list when they just couldn't choose.

Once again, beautiful colour for the shawl.

Anonymous said...

Hi there the shawl sounds lovely.I recall a tip to mimic nature in matching colours for crafts and painting.Think of a primula with the same colour leaves and the violet/blue flowers.